Document properties to write
Specifies the document properties to write to the database.
- The list of all the document properties in the system.
- Use this value to write all values found in the Document properties file to the database.
- Database name
- Use the minimum number of document properties. Limiting the number of properties improves performance and reduces the amount of storage space needed.
- If you delete document properties from the list of properties to write after the step is run, those properties are not recorded the next time the step runs but their columns are not deleted from the tables.
- Document properties to write is a positional job property. For information about using positional job properties, refer to the Information Center.