Job properties to write
Specifies the job properties to write to the database.
The list of all the job properties in the system available to write to the database.
- Database name
- Use the minimum number of job properties. Limiting the number of properties improves performance and reduces the amount of storage space needed.
- Positional job properties cannot be written to the database.
- These job properties are stored automatically:
- Current phase (Job.Phase).
- Current state (Job.State).
- Current step (Job.Step).
- Current time (Job.CurrentTime).
- Current workflow (Job.Process).
- Event type (Job.Reports.EventType).
- Job number (Job.ID).
- If you delete job properties from the list of properties to write after the step is run, those properties are not recorded the next time the step runs but their columns are not deleted from the tables.
- Job properties to write is a positional job property. For information about using positional job properties, refer to the Information Center.