Lets you select from the filters you previously saved to the Job table.
When you load the saved filter, the conditions are shown in the Advanced filter control. Click Apply filter to filter the Jobs table.
- The list of search filters you have saved.
- New filter (Default)
- Lets you specify a search filter to use now.
- Database name
- After you retrieve a saved filter, if you make changes and save the filter, another filter with the same name is saved.
- To save a new filter, select New filter and click the Save Filter button to enter a name for the search.
- Search filters are saved separately for each user.
- To delete a saved filter, hover over the filter in the Saved filters list. Click the X that appears to the right of the filter name to make it red. Click the red X to delete the filter.