Files to ZIP
- Database name
- Usage notes:
- You can specify any file that Ricoh ProcessDirector can access as input to the ZIPFiles step, including files on different drives.
- You cannot specify a directory as input. To specify all the files in a directory, use this value: directory_path/*
- You can use a question mark (?) to match a single character and an asterisk (*) to
match multiple characters in a file name.
For example, you have a directory with three files:
567.pdf. To match all three files, use this value: directory_path/*.pdf. To match the
124.pdffiles, use this value: directory_path/12?.pdf.
Characters in the value of the property are case-sensitive. The value directory_path/*.pdf matches
- You can use Ricoh ProcessDirector symbol notation in the comma-separated list. For example, this value specifies the
overrides.txtfile in the spool directory for the job:
For more information about symbol notation and how to use it, refer to the help system.
- The ZIPFiles step archives all files in the top-level directory of the ZIP archive. The step does not create a directory structure.