Specifies the name of the service policy that Ricoh ProcessDirector uses to calculate the planned checkpoints of all jobs that use this workflow. If a job misses a planned checkpoint defined in the service policy, it is marked Late.
Authorized users can select any service policy in the list.
- 24 hour
- Use this service policy for jobs that must be printed 24 hours after they arrive. Ricoh ProcessDirector supplies this service policy.
- 3-day cutoff
- Use this service policy for jobs that must be printed in 3 days if they arrive by 09:00. Otherwise, they must be printed in 4 days. Ricoh ProcessDirector supplies this service policy.
- Not set (default)
- No service policy is associated with the workflow.
In addition to the values listed above, you can select service policies that you have created.
- Database name
- You must disable the workflow before you can select a service policy. After you select the service policy, enable the workflow.
- If you select a different service policy, Ricoh ProcessDirector calculates new planned checkpoints for all jobs in the system that use the workflow.