Adjust for no-service periods
Specifies whether Ricoh ProcessDirector adjusts the checkpoint start time and planned checkpoint times to skip over no-service periods, such as holidays. For example, if a job arrives in the system on a holiday, Ricoh ProcessDirector adjusts the checkpoint start time and planned checkpoints for that job so that they occur after the holiday. The adjustment takes place for planned outcome too, but only for the Elapsed Time measurement method Authorized users can specify this property.
- Ricoh ProcessDirector adjusts the checkpoint start time and planned checkpoint times. It also adjusts the planned outcomefor the Elapsed Time measurement method.
- Ricoh ProcessDirector does not adjust the checkpoint start time, planned checkpoint times and planned outcome. This is the default.
- Database name
- If you select Yes, define the no-service periods using the Administration tab.
- No-service periods are the times when you do not provide printing services (for example, holidays and weekends).
- If you change the value, the change does not affect the planned checkpoints of existing jobs unless you use the Process Again action to reprocess an existing job from the first step.