Maximum concurrent jobs
Specifies the maximum number of jobs that the printer driver component of Ricoh ProcessDirector can control at the same time.
- Maximum value
- Database name
- The default value for Passthrough printers is 1.
- The default value for AFP printers is 30.
- The default value for PCLOut printers is 30.
- The default value for PDF printers is 30.
- If printer performance seems degraded, try reducing the number of concurrent jobs. If the printer is idle often, try increasing the number of concurrent jobs.
- You cannot change the value of this property if there is a job assigned to the printer.
- Ricoh ProcessDirector automatically shuts down and restarts the AFP or PCLOut printer when you change the maximum number of concurrent jobs.