Specifies the current status of the printer. Ricoh ProcessDirector updates the value whenever the Ricoh ProcessDirector interface is refreshed. You cannot change the value of this property.
- The connection between the server and the printer is not active. An authorized user can specify another server, if one is available, to establish a new connection.
- Needs attention
- An authorized user must perform an action at the printer before printing can resume.
- The printer is currently printing a job.
- The printer is ready and waiting for a job to print.
- An authorized user has stopped the printer through the Ricoh ProcessDirector interface. A user must start the printer through the interface before the printer can receive and print new jobs.
- Waiting to connect
- A connection error occurred between the server and the printer. The printer is waiting the amount of time set in the Retry interval property before trying to connect again.
- Database name