Specifies the type of function that the step template provides or the type of program used to implement it.
- Clean up
- The step template removes jobs from the system. Step templates of this type should not include any other post-processing functions.
- Initialize workflow
- The step template assigns a workflow to a job.
- The step template is written in Java.
- The step template represents an external action that a user does. For example, operators can verify that all sheets of the job were successfully processed by inserter equipment before they delete the job from Ricoh ProcessDirector.
- The step template communicates with the printer driver component of Ricoh ProcessDirector.
- The step template submits input files that become Ricoh ProcessDirector jobs.
- Submit child
- The step template is used internally to create child jobs.
- Database name