Enforce password complexity rules
Specifies whether all users must use complex passwords.
The password complexity rules are:
- Must not contain the User name.
- Must contain at least 3 of the following:
- One uppercase letter (A-Z)
- One lowercase letter (a-z)
- One number 0–9
- One non-alphanumeric character
- When a new user is created or an existing user changes a password, the new password must meet the password complexity rules.
- No (default)
- Password complexity rules are not enforced when a password is changed or a new user is created.
- Database name
- If the Enforce password complexity rules property is set to Yes, the passwords of existing users are not affected. The password complexity rules only apply when users change their passwords.
- If the Authenticate with LDAP property is set to Yes, this property is ignored.