Determining the Ricoh ProcessDirector version
If you need to place a service call on your Ricoh ProcessDirector system, you must provide the version number of Ricoh ProcessDirector that you currently have installed.
- On any page of the user interface, click the button in the upper right corner.
- Select About.
- Make note of the version and service level.
- Click Close.
To determine the version of an installed feature:
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the left pane, click .
- Look in the Installed version column for the feature you are interested in.