Changing the color of a step
When you change the color of a step, the property values of that step and its connectors remain unchanged. Any jobs that are currently processing in the step are not affected.
To change the color of a step:
- Click the Workflow tab.
- Click the name of the workflow that you want to update.
- Disable the workflow by clicking the switch to the left of the workflow name. If you do not disable the workflow while you edit it, jobs that use this workflow continue to move through steps. When you save, the workflow is momentarily disabled then enabled again. Jobs that are processing in the workflow could move into error.
- In the workflow editor, right-click the step you want to change and select Properties.
- Select a color from the Step color drop-down list.
- Click OK.
- Save and enable the workflow.