Defining an AFP Printer to send jobs to TotalFlow Print Server
Define an AFP printer that uses a Ricoh TotalFlow Print Server.
- Log in to Ricoh ProcessDirector as a user authorized to create printers.
- Make sure that the AFP Support feature is installed.
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the left pane, click Devices → Printers.
- Click Add → AFP Printer.
- On the General tab, fill in values for all the required fields.
- Continue with the procedure for Configuring media for a Ricoh TotalFlow printer .