Downloading installation files
If you do not have installation discs, use this procedure to download ISO images or a TAR file package.
- In a web browser, open this page: https://dl.ricohsoftware.com/
- Click Software Downloads, enter your Entitlement ID, and click Submit.
- Under Product Downloads in this EID, click the title of the base product that you want to download.Note: For information about using ISO files to install software, click Working with ISO files on the right side of the Web page.
- After each file downloads, validate its MD5 checksum to the value shown on the Web
page. Use this command, substituting the name of the file for ProductUpdate.iso:
- csum -h MD5 ProductUpdate.iso
If the checksum does not match, download the file again.
- If you need to install a Ricoh Transform feature, click the feature and save its ISO file to your computer.
- If you need to install the Ink Savvy tool, click the Ink Savvy feature and save its ISO file to your computer.
- If you downloaded the ISO image for the base product, burn the base product ISO file onto a blank dual-layer DVD. Burn the ISO file for each separately downloaded feature onto its own blank CD or DVD. If you have software that allows you to mount an ISO file, you do not have to burn the images to physical media.