Connecting to the InfoPrint 5000 hot folder
To copy files into a hot folder on an InfoPrint 5000, that hot folder must be mounted to the Ricoh ProcessDirector primary server.
- If either Ricoh ProcessDirector or the InfoPrint 5000 printer is shut down, you need to re-issue the mount command.
- Log in to the primary Ricoh ProcessDirector server as root.
- Enter this command for Model AS1:
- >mount -v cifs -n printerIPAddress/none -o fmode=707 /simplex /mnt
- Enter this command for Model AD1/2:
- >mount -v cifs -n printerIPAddress/none -o fmode=707 /duplex /mnt
- Press Enter when you are prompted to enter a password.