Address block line 1
Specifies the first line of the address block in the document.
- Up to 32 characters (bytes)
- Database name
- Use the tools provided with Ricoh ProcessDirector to identify the text in the document that you want to use for the value of this document property.
- For PDF jobs, use Ricoh ProcessDirector Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat to define a document property named Doc.Address.1.
- For AFP jobs in a Ricoh ProcessDirector workflow, use the Document Property Designer in Ricoh Visual Workbench to link the value in an index tag in an input file to a document property named Address block line 1.
- In the sample workflows provided with the Postal Enablement feature, this property is used to specify the zip code information sent to the postal software.