Shows whether the job has completed the SLA target step before the SLA deadline. This value is calculated by comparing the SLA deadline and SLA target step time properties.
- The job completed the SLA target step before the SLA deadline.
- The job did not complete the SLA target step before the SLA deadline.
If this property is blank, one of these conditions exists:
- No service policy is associated with the job.
- No Deadline calculation method was set in the service policy.
- No SLA target step was selected for the workflow.
- The job has not reached the SLA target step.
- Database name
- Usage notes:
- When the SLA outcome for a job is Missed, Ricoh ProcessDirector adds a black dot to the Schedule risk column in the Jobs table. The heading of the Schedule risk column is blank. To see the name of the column, hover over the heading area.