Specifies the month of the no-service period. Authorized users can specify this property.
- The no-service period is during the specified month.
- Not set (default)
- The no-service period is during all months.
The Day and Month properties work together in this way:
- If you select Saturday and the month of January, the no-service period is during every Saturday in January.
- If you select Sunday and no month, the no-service period is during every Sunday in every month.
- If you select 31 but no month, the no-service period is during the 31st of every month that has 31 days.
- Database name
Usage note: If you change the month, the change does not affect the planned checkpoints of existing jobs unless you use the Process Again action to reprocess an existing job from the first step.