Destination directory on secondary server
Specifies the path to the directory that the print file is copied to when the Copy file to secondary server property is set to Yes.
- Database name
- This property only applies to AFP printers.
- Only one directory can be listed.
- The full path to the directory must be used; you cannot use a relative path.
- To maximize performance, the directory should be on the secondary server itself, not mounted or shared across a network.
- The Ricoh ProcessDirector group (aiwgrp1 is the default) and system user (aiw1 is the default) must have read/write permission for the directory.
- The server listed in the Printer server property must be able access this directory.
- The directory must be large enough to hold the print files that are copied to it. If you plan to copy multiple files to the server, make sure that the directory has enough space for the maximum number of files that you can copy to the directory.