Authenticate with LDAP
Specifies whether users can log in to Ricoh ProcessDirector with a user ID that is defined in the existing Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) server.
- The system does not use LDAP user IDs for authentication; users must log in with Ricoh ProcessDirector user names.
- The system uses LDAP user IDs for authentication.
- Database name
- If this value is set to Yes, you must specify one or more values for the LDAP server property.
- If this value is set to Yes, password rules and change intervals set by the LDAP server apply to the Ricoh ProcessDirector user IDs and these Ricoh ProcessDirector system settings are ignored:
- Minimum password length
- Maximum password age before expiration
- Enforce password complexity rules
- Password reuse count