Configuring a Linux secondary computer to mount a new spool directory
You can extend the
/aiwfile system by creating and mounting additional partitions on a Linux secondary computer.
- On the Linux secondary computer, log in as the root user.
- Configure the Linux secondary computer to use the exported directory by mounting it:
- From YaST Network Services, click NFS Client.
- You see the Configuration of the NFS Client window. Click Add.
- Type the IP address of the primary computer in the Host name of the NFS Server field. Type the directory exported from the primary computer (
/aiw/aiw1/spool/newspooldirectory) in the Remote filesystem field.
- In the Mountpoint (local) field, type
- In the Options field, type
- Click OK and then click Finish.