You can install Ricoh ProcessDirector Secondary Server features on computers that meet these requirements:
- An x86 server that runs one of the following:
- Red Hat 6.7 through latest 6.X
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1 through latest 7.X
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12.0 with Service Pack 1 or above for x86_64
If you plan to define an AFP, Ricoh PDF, or Custom PDF printer object on a Linux secondary server, you must install one of these operating systems:
- Red Hat 7.1 through latest 7.X
- SLES 12.0 with the latest Service Pack for x86_64
- An IBM pSeries system that runs AIX Version 7.2, Technology Level 02 or later.
- If you only plan to run steps on the secondary server, you need 20 GB of free hard-drive
space. If you plan to define printers on the secondary server, you need 200 GB or
more of free hard-drive space.
We recommend that this space is not in the rootvg volume group on Logical Volume Manager (LVM) systems.
- Minimum of 1-GB available RAM for each secondary server. You might require more RAM, depending on the type and number of steps that you run on the secondary server and the number of printers that you define on the secondary server.