Connecting to the InfoPrint 5000 hot folder
To copy files into a hot folder on an InfoPrint 5000, that hot folder must be mounted to the Ricoh ProcessDirector primary server.
- If either Ricoh ProcessDirector or the InfoPrint 5000 printer is shut down, you need to re-issue the smbmount command.
- Log in to the primary Ricoh ProcessDirector as root.
- Enter this command for Model AS1:
- >smbmount //printerIPAddress/simplex /mnt -o guest,fmask=777
- Enter this command for Model AD1/2:
- >smbmount //printerIPAddress/duplex /mnt -o guest,fmask=777
- To view the enabled hot folders, list the contents of the shared directory:
- >ls -al /mnt