Shows the status for this document. This value is based on the status code that the inserter controller reports for the document. If the inserter controller did not report a status code for the document, this value is not set or the value is the default status value that the administrator specified. For barcode readers, this value is the default status value that the administrator specified.
- The document requires operator attention.
- Damaged (for inserters only)
- The document was damaged during insertion.
- Not set (default)
- The barcode reader or inserter controller did not provide a results file for the job, or it did not provide a status for the document, or the system could not interpret the status code from the barcode reader or inserter controller.
- The document's barcode was read or the document was inserted successfully.
- The document was pulled during the Reconcile action or during inserter processing.
- Database name
Usage note: The document-properties rules file for the results file tells the system how to interpret the status code from the inserter controller. Status code contains the status code from the inserter controller.