Path to downloaded file
Specifies the file name and location where Ricoh ProcessDirector saves the file.
- Up to 255 characters (bytes)
- Database name
- This value can be a path to any location that the Ricoh ProcessDirector server can access. If you do not include a full path, the file is downloaded to the spool directory.
- This value can contain Ricoh ProcessDirector symbol notation.
For more information about symbol notation and how to use it, refer to the help system.
- If there is a file with the same name as the entry in this field, the step overwrites it.
- Path to downloaded file is a positional job property. For information about using positional job properties, refer to the Information Center.