The unit of time for the value can be minutes, hours, or days. You can specify a value from 0 minutes through 7 days. Use the toggle control to the right of the property name to select the unit of time for the value.
- Data type
- None for the RunHotFolderApplication step
- 2 hours for the RunImpostripOnJob step
- Database name
- The timeout interval should be greater than the poll interval times the file verification count.
- For the RunImpostripOnJob step, the retrieval folder is set to the job's spool directory and cannot be changed.
- Timeout interval is a positional job property. For information about using positional job properties, refer to the Information Center.