Requested reprint printer
Specifies the name of the printer to reprint any documents that are marked for reprinting during insertion, the ReadBarcodeData step, or manual reconciliation. You specify a printer name on a step based on the Reconcile step template.
A list of all the printers in the system. The list also includes these values:
- Any printer
- The system uses the first available printer with matching values for its scheduling properties.
- Not set
- The system cannot reprint any documents until you set the property to another value.
- Same as requested printer
- The system uses the value specified in the Requested printer property for the job.
- Database name
- The printer must accept the same data format as the printer that prints the original job. The documents cannot be transformed into a different data format before they are reprinted.
- The printer in this property might not be the printer that reprints the documents.
- An operator requests a different printer after reconciling the job manually.
- An operator moves the job to a different printer because of a problem with the requested printer.
The Assigned printer property identifies the printer that prints the job.
- If you select Same as requested printer and the original job requests Any printer, the job with documents to reprint could print on a different printer because the job size is different. For example, the original job prints on a printer that is configured to print large jobs. The job with documents to reprint prints on a printer that is configured to print small jobs.