JDF output file
- Database name
- To create the file, the step removes or changes the names of job and page-exception
media for the job. Changes are based on the setting of the Media name for printing property for each media name specified in the job.
If the job input to the step includes a JDF file, the step also removes or changes the names of media in the JDF file.
- To create the file, the step adds Sides page exceptions to the JDF job ticket based on the setting of the Simplex sheet processing property.
- Make sure that the system user has permission to write the output to the JDF file.
- Use the default value to make sure that other steps in the workflow process this JDF file. If you specify another value, Ricoh ProcessDirector does not process the JDF file with the job.
- You can use Ricoh ProcessDirector symbol notation for the name of the file. For example, the default value is the name
of the job ticket stored in the spool directory for the job:
where jobID is the job number.
For more information about symbol notation and how to use it, refer to the help system.