File type to snapshot
Specifies the usagetype and datatype of the spool file this step should find in the spool directory and copy for later use. The spool file is copied and renamed using the value of the Snapshot file descriptor as the usagetype.
For example, when Ricoh ProcessDirector receives a job file, it renames the file
JobID.print.unknown. In that file name, the usagetype is print and the datatype is unknown.
- For example: print.pdf, print.afp, print_range.afp
- Database name
- The most common usagetype for this property is print.
- Example datatypes for this property are: afp, pdf, and ps.
- For more information about usagetype and datatype values and how they are used in Ricoh ProcessDirector methods, see the information center.
- These values are case-sensitive.