Shows the state type for the job. Ricoh ProcessDirector maintains the value.
- The job is waiting for processing by a specific step to begin.
- A specific step is processing the job.
- The processing for a specific step is complete. Ricoh ProcessDirector queues the job to the next step, if one exists.
- A specific step reported an error. An authorized user must take corrective action before Ricoh ProcessDirector can continue processing.
- An authorized user is performing an action for the job.
Administrators and operators cannot change the value of this property.