Reason for wait status
Identifies the condition that is preventing Ricoh ProcessDirector from performing further processing on the job. You cannot change the value of this property.
- Step template disabled
- The job is waiting in the queued state because the step template for the step is disabled. Authorized users should review the Current step property for the job. Then, make sure that the step template on which the step is based is enabled.
- Server unavailable
- The job is waiting in the queued state because all servers that can run the step are
disabled or disconnected. Authorized users should review the tuning properties for
the step template on which the step is based. Determine the server or servers that
can run the step, and then start and enable the appropriate server.
The server-unavailable condition can also occur if the workflow for the job includes a step that requires a server that runs on a specific operating system. If no application or secondary server on that operating system is connected to the primary server, Ricoh ProcessDirector does not continue to process the job. Check the tuning properties for the step template on which the step is based. Either make sure that servers of the specified types exist and are connected, or change the operating system types for the step.
- No matching device
- The job is waiting in the unassigned state because the values of its scheduling properties do not match the corresponding values of any printer device. Ricoh ProcessDirector cannot schedule the job. Authorized users can modify the scheduling properties of the job so that they match the scheduling properties of a printer or modify the scheduling properties of a printer to match the job. Select the job, and then use the Schedule action.
- No matching media
- The job cannot move to the next step because the media name or media properties in the JDF job ticket or overrides file for the job cannot be matched to an existing media object. This value is a Reason for wait status value when a job is in the Error state.
- Device unavailable
- The job is waiting in the unassigned state because there are no enabled and connected devices that match its scheduling properties. Ricoh ProcessDirector cannot schedule the job. Review the printer devices that match the scheduling properties of the job, and enable a matching printer. If the printer is not connected, view the properties for the printer and determine its server. Then, use the startaiw command to start the server.
- Output bin unavailable
- The job is waiting in the queued state because the output bin requested for the job is either full or not installed on the printer.
- Database name