End time (HH:MM)
Specifies the time that the no-service period ends.
Specify the time in the format hours:minutes according to your Time format preference setting.
- Time format = 24 hours
- Time format = 12 hours
AM | PM if present.
If you do not specify AM or PM, the default is AM.
- Database name
- The no-service period includes the end time. For example, if a no-service period starts at 09:00 and is one hour long, specify a start time of 09:00 and an end time of 09:59.
- Specify the time in the local time where jobs are printed. The Time zone property in the service policy specifies the time zone.
- If Day is All, you must specify an end time.
- If the Start time and End time are both blank, the no-service period is the entire day.
- If you specify a start time without an end time, Ricoh ProcessDirector sets the end time to the end of the day.
- If you change the end time, the change does not affect the planned checkpoints of existing jobs unless you use the Process Again action to reprocess an existing job from the first step.