Start time (HH:MM)
Specifies the time that the no-service period starts.
Specify the time in the format hours:minutes according to your Time format preference setting.
- Time format = 24 hours
- Time format = 12 hours
AM | PM if present.
If you do not specify AM or PM, the default is AM.
- Database name
- Specify the time in the local time where jobs are printed. The Time zone property in the service policy specifies the time zone.
- If Day is All, you must specify a start time.
- If the Start time and End time are both blank, the no-service period is the entire day.
- If you specify an end time without a start time, Ricoh ProcessDirector sets the start time to the beginning of the day.
- If you change the start time, the change does not affect the planned checkpoints of existing jobs unless you use the Process Again action to reprocess an existing job from the first step.