Specifies how the conditions for a notification object are combined.
- All are true (default)
- All of the conditions must be satisfied before the notification is sent. The conditions have an AND relationship.
- Any are true
- Any one of the conditions must be satisfied before the notification is sent. The conditions have an OR relationship.
- You must specify what combinations of conditions must be satisfied before the notification is sent. You can use both AND and OR to combine conditions.
- Database name
- The summary field shows the result of your selection in a database query format.
- If you select Custom, an entry field is enabled. Use the numbers to the left of each condition to form the rules for combining the conditions in this field. Enter parentheses to specify the order in which conditions must be performed. For example, when three conditions are specified, enter ( 1 OR 2 ) AND 3 if condition 3 must be included with either 1 or 2, compared to 1 OR ( 2 AND 3 ) where either condition 1 or both conditions 2 and 3 must be included.