Specifies the media that the printer supports. Ricoh ProcessDirector uses this property with the Media required job property to schedule jobs to the printer.
Values include a list of the media that is defined in the system and these special values:
- All media objects
- The printer supports all defined media.
- Ready media objects (Default)
- The printer supports the media that the printer reports as loaded.
- Database name
- If this property is set to Ready media objects for a printer, only the media loaded in that printer is used. For example, if a printer is loaded with A4 media and a job requests Letter media, the job cannot be scheduled on that printer. If no media is loaded on the printer, jobs requesting any media can be scheduled on that printer.
- If this property is set to one or more specific media, only jobs that request that media can be scheduled to the printer. For example, if this value is A4, you cannot schedule a job that requests Letter paper to the printer.