Printer TCP/IP address or host name
Specifies either the network TCP/IP address or the host name of the printer. An example host name is printer5.ricoh.com.
- Up to 255 characters (bytes)
- All printer types support IPv4 addresses and host names. AFP printers also support IPv6 IP addresses and hostnames.
- Database name
- If the Use SNMP property is Yes, but this value is not set, Ricoh ProcessDirector does not try to connect to SNMP and the SNMP status is Disconnected.
- If a job is assigned to the printer, do not change the value of this property.
- Ricoh ProcessDirector automatically shuts down and restarts the AFP or PCLOut printer when you change the TCP/IP address or host name.