Enable trailer pages
Specifies whether the printer prints a trailer page at the end of each job.
- Trailer pages print.
- No (default)
- No trailer pages print for jobs that are sent to this printer.
- Database name
- To print trailer pages on Passthrough printers, this property must be set to Yes and the printer command must contain the correct options.
- The file that the Trailer page configuration file job property specifies controls the information that prints on the trailer page.
- The Trailer copies job property controls how many copies of the trailer page print.
- You cannot change the value of this property if there is a job assigned to the printer.
- Ricoh ProcessDirector automatically shuts down and restarts the AFP or PCLOut printer when you enable or disable trailer pages.