Servers to use
Specifies which computers can run the steps created by the step template.
- Run on specific servers
- Specifies one or more servers that steps created from this step template can run on. For example, if the step template runs an external program that is available on only one server, select only that server. The list contains only the application or secondary servers that are enabled and connected.
- Run on servers in general server pool
- Specifies that steps can run on any general-usage server that has a specific operating system installed. General-usage secondary servers have a value of Yes for their In general server pool property. Some steps can only run on certain operating systems.
- If you select Run on specific servers, Ricoh ProcessDirector sets the value of the underlying StepTemplate.UseGeneralServerPool property to No and the value of the StepTemplate.Servers property to the list of servers you select.
- If you select Run on servers in general server pool, Ricoh ProcessDirector sets the value of the underlying StepTemplate.UseGeneralServerPool property to Yes.
- The In general server pool property is set on the Server property notebook. The primary server, shown as System in the server list, is always in the general server pool.