Device portlets on Main
Specifies whether Ricoh ProcessDirector displays objects in the Input Devices and Printers portlets on the Main page using a graphic or list view. If you have the Automated Verification or Inserter feature, the property also specifies how Ricoh ProcessDirector displays objects in the Barcode Readers or Inserter Controllers portlet.
- Use graphic view (default)
- This view includes a graphic of each object in the name column (for example, Input device name or Printer name). A yellow arrow on a graphic shows that the object is disabled or disconnected. A green arrow shows that the object is enabled or connected. Clicking an arrow does an action. For example, when a printer is enabled, you can disable it by clicking the green arrow.
- Use list view
- This view lists the name of each object in the name column without graphics.
- Database name
- Usage notes
- Both views display the same columns for the values of object properties. Both views also let you open the property notebook for an object by clicking its name.
- The System Summary, Jobs, and Documents portlets are always displayed in list view.
- You can set the value of this property on either the Preferences dialog or the user property notebook.