Show totals for selected jobs
You can show totals of many numeric job properties for selected jobs in the Ricoh ProcessDirector system using the Show Totals Footer function on the Jobs table. By default, Total pages and Total sheets are shown. You can change what properties are displayed in the footer. The properties you choose must be included as columns in the Jobs table.
- In the Jobs table, select the job or jobs that you want to see totals for.
- In the right corner of the Jobs table, click the Settings () icon, then click Show Totals Footer.The Totals Footer opens at the bottom of the Jobs table.
- If you select Show Totals Footer without selecting a job, the footer will not appear.
- If one or more child jobs are selected with their parent job, the totals are not adjusted for the duplicate entries. Select only the parent or the children to get the correct totals.
- To change what job properties are displayed in the footer, right click on the footer area and select Choose Footer Properties.
- To add properties to the footer, select the check box next to the property name.
- To remove properties from the table, clear the check box next to property name.
- To change the order of properties, select a property name and drag it to a new location. To reorder a selected property name using the keyboard, use the controls to the right of the name to move it to a new location.
- To save your changes, click OK.
- To hide the totals footer, right click on the footer area and select and select Hide Totals Footer.