Cannot log in to Ricoh ProcessDirector
If you use the same user ID and password to log in to Ricoh ProcessDirector that you use for other applications, and you update that password in one place, you are probably using LDAP authentication.
Try these steps to resolve the issue:
uses LDAP to authenticate your credentials when you log in:
The following steps are for the Ricoh ProcessDirector administrator.
- Ask your Ricoh ProcessDirector administrator to verify that you are a member of an LDAP group that has authority to log in to Ricoh ProcessDirector .
- Make sure the LDAP server is working correctly. If it is down, Ricoh ProcessDirector cannot authenticate any users.
- Make sure your user ID is not locked out of your network’s LDAP system. If there is a problem with your credentials in LDAP, ask your LDAP administrator to correct your credentials in LDAP and then try logging into Ricoh ProcessDirector again.
- If you determine that the problem is not related to LDAP authentication, an administrator
can stop and restart
- Log in to Windows as an authorized user.
- Stop the
service.The system tries to shut down all the components. If any error messages are displayed, make note of them and try to stop the service again. If error messages still occur, reboot the primary computer.
- If the service does not start automatically after rebooting the primary computer, try to manually start the service.
- If the service does not start up correctly, manually stop the service again and check
for these common problems:
- Verify that your primary computer is still attached to the network and can be accessed from other systems.
- Verify that there is space available on all the file systems that Ricoh ProcessDirector uses on the primary computer.
- If all the systems have network connectivity and the file systems on the primary computer have space available, try to start the service again.
If you continue to encounter problems, contact Software Support.