Stopping a job or a group of jobs
In most cases, jobs finish processing in their current steps before stopping. You can continue processing the job using the same workflow, or you can process it again using a different workflow.
If you stop a job while it is printing on an AFP or PCLOut printer (included with the AFP Support feature), you can have Ricoh ProcessDirector remember the last page that printed. That way, you can use the Continue function to start printing again from the point where the job stopped. However, if you need to start printing from a different point, you can select a page range or select a page to start printing from.
- If you stop a job that is printing on a PDF or Passthrough printer, Ricoh ProcessDirector tries to cancel the command, but the job might continue printing.
- This action is not supported for PDF jobs printing on a Ricoh TotalFlow printer.
To stop a job or a group of jobs:
- In the Jobs table, right-click the job that you want to stop and select Stop.
- If the job is a member of a group of jobs, the confirmation page lets you stop all the jobs in the group. Follow the instructions on the page.
- If a job is printing on an AFP printer and you stop the job during the PrintJobs step, you can have Ricoh ProcessDirector remember the last page that was printed so you can resume printing from that point later.