The Ricoh ProcessDirector user interface has a banner at the top, which is always available from any page or task panel in the interface.
The banner lets administrators, supervisors, and operators do these actions:
- Switch between the available pages. For example, click the
tab or the Administration tab at the left of the banner.
Note: Always use the tabs to navigate in the user interface because using the browser's forward and back buttons can cause unexpected results.
- See the main menu, hover over the Main tab until it appears.
- See the Ricoh ProcessDirector information center. Click the button at the right of the banner and select Help.
- See Ricoh ProcessDirector version information. Click the button at the right of the banner and select About.
- See who is logged in using the current browser session. Click the button at the right of the banner and find the user name at the top of the menu.
- Log the current user out of the Ricoh ProcessDirector system. Click the button at the right of the banner and select Log out.
- A location pin () is displayed on the banner if one or more locations are hidden.