Changing the layout of the Main page
You can change the layout of the Main page of the Ricoh ProcessDirector user interface to make it more useful for the tasks you do. You can rearrange and close portlets as well as resize areas within the page.
The Main page is divided into areas. Portlets can be moved up and down within an area and from one area to another.
- To move a portlet, place the cursor on the title bar, click and hold the left mouse button, and drag the portlet to the new position. When the cursor moves over a position where the portlet can be dropped, the area is highlighted.
- To close a portlet, click the Close icon ().
- To open a portlet again, hover over the Main tab until the menu appears, then select the name of the portlet.
- To resize all the portlets to fill the screen, hover over the
tab until the menu appears, then select Fit portlets to window.
- To resize an area, hover on the bar between portlets. When you see the double arrow cursor (), hold the left mouse button and drag the cursor.