Exporting object logs
Any sorting or filtering that you do on the View Log page is not saved in the exported log. Exported logs are in ascending time order (from oldest to newest) and contain messages of any type issued in the last 3 days. The exception is job logs, which contain all the information recorded for the job since it entered the system.
The timestamp in an exported log is recorded in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) followed by a plus sign (+) or a minus sign (−) and an offset representing the number of hours that the local time of the issuing system is ahead (+) or behind (−) GMT. However, the timestamp in an object log being viewed in Ricoh ProcessDirector is displayed in the time zone of the browser that you are using.
To export the log for an object:
- Disable all pop-up blockers in your browser because the export file opens in a pop-up
window.If a pop-up blocker is running, you cannot save the export file.
- Do one of these:
- From the
- Select one or more objects in the portal or table.
- Click .
- From the Administration page:
- In the left pane, select the object type.
- In the table, select one or more objects and click .
- From the View Log page, click Export.
- From the Main page:
- In the File Download window, click Save.The compressed file is downloaded. If your browser is configured to let you choose where to save files, you can choose where to store the file and give it a different name. The default name of this folder is
- Click Save.