You can create user names for each person who uses Ricoh ProcessDirector . These user names are separate from AIX, Linux, or Windows user names.
- If you have the Security feature installed and Authentication with LDAP is enabled, do not add users with this procedure. Users are added automatically when they log in the first time after LDAP authenticates them.
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the left pane, click .
- Click Add.
- Enter values for the required fields: User name, New user password, Confirm new user password, Group membership.
- Optional: Enter values for the optional fields.
- If you want the user to receive notifications that are sent to a group of users, enter an email address for the user.
- Click OK.
- Tell the user the user name and password that you created. Users must change their passwords the first time they log in.
- Documents are not associated with a specific location. Restricting users to specific locations does not prevent them from displaying documents included in jobs that are associated with other locations.
- You can export entries in the Users table to a Comma-Separated Values (CSV) file. Click the button in the top right corner of the page and select Export table to CSV. The exported list only contains entries for users that match all the filters that are set. For example, you type Administrator in the filter field . The list in the CSV file contains only the entries for users that are members of the Administrator group. The entries are sorted by user name.