Changing group membership for a user
You can change the group membership for users when their Ricoh ProcessDirector tasks and actions change.
- If the Security feature is installed, Authentication with LDAP is enabled, and the Synchronize with LDAP groups property is set to Yes, Ricoh ProcessDirector updates the group membership for a user based on the values for the Product to LDAP group mapping property each time the user logs in.
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the left pane, click .
- Right-click the user whose group membership you want to change and select Properties.
- For the Group membership property, select all the groups that the user is a member of.Users can be members of more than one security group. If a user is a member of multiple security groups with different permissions, the user has any permission authorized by any of the groups.
- Click OK.