Scheduling a job using Output format
- In the Jobs table, select the job or jobs that you want to schedule to a printer.
- Click Schedule.The Schedule Jobs dialog shows printers that you have defined, plus all their scheduling properties. If you see a colored star in the top row of the table, only your favorite printers are listed. Click the colored star to see all the printers in the list.
- Under Requested printer, select Printer selected in table.
- Select a printer in the Printers table.
The printer you selected becomes the Requested printer for the jobs.
- If the list of Jobs at the top of the page is closed, click Show jobs to open it.
- To reformat the job for the printer, click Make jobs match selected printer.
- Click OK.
Ricoh ProcessDirector sends the job to the step in the workflow that has a Step restart type of Reformat. From that step, the job follows the path through the workflow that formats jobs for the Output format value of the requested printer.