Disabling User Account Control
Some Windows User Account Control settings can interfere with the installation process for Ricoh ProcessDirector . You must disable those settings before you start the installation program. When the installation is complete, you can enable them again.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Click .
- Select Change User Account Control settings.
- Record the setting in User Account Control settings so you can restore the setting later.
- Change the setting to the lowest value, Never notify.
- Reboot the primary computer for the new settings to take effect.
- Continue with Installing the base product.After Ricoh ProcessDirector is installed, you can reset the User Account Control settings to the value you recorded.