As an option, you can use these products with Ricoh ProcessDirector :
- InfoPrint Manager for Windows
- InfoPrint Manager for Windows (Program Number 5639-N49) is a print server that handles the scheduling, archiving, retrieving, and assembly of a print job and its related resource files. InfoPrint Manager cannot be installed on the same server as Ricoh ProcessDirector .
- InfoPrint Transform Manager for AIX, Linux, and Windows
- InfoPrint Transform Manager for AIX, Linux, and Windows (Program Number 5639-ITM) receives print jobs from
, transforms them to AFP, and returns them to
If you purchase the InfoPrint Transform Manager for Linux: afp2pdf Transform i-listed PRPQ (Program Number 5799-TWL) with InfoPrint Transform Manager, you can use the afp2pdf transform to convert Mixed Object: Document Content Architecture (MO:DCA-P) documents, also called AFP documents, into Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) documents.
You can use these products with Ricoh ProcessDirector if you have installed the AFP Support feature:
- AFP Download Plus
- AFP Download Plus is a separately ordered feature of Print Services Facility for z/OS (IBM Program Number 5655-M32) that transforms line data to MO:DCA-P data and then transmits the print job with all required resources to Ricoh ProcessDirector .
- Download for z/OS
- Download for z/OS is a separately ordered feature of PSF for z/OS (IBM Program Number 5655-M32) and is used to submit jobs to Ricoh ProcessDirector . Download for z/OS automatically transmits output across the TCP/IP network from the host system to Ricoh ProcessDirector for printing or archiving.
- InfoPrint XT for Windows
- InfoPrint XT for Windows (Program Number 5765-XTA) transforms Xerox metacode and line conditioned data stream (LCDS) jobs to AFP. If you plan to installInfoPrint XT for Windows on the same server as Ricoh ProcessDirector , make sure that it is installed after Ricoh ProcessDirector .